- English language proficiency at understanding business and technical documentation;
- Good working experience of relational data base management system. Enhanced knowledge of JDBC, ORM-frameworks;
- Comprehensions of Java EE technologies and their analogues in various frameworks (such as Spring): Servlets, JSP, JPA, JTA, JMS, WebServices;
- Making automated build scripts (Ant, Maven, Gradle) and applications testing;
- Ability to work with SVN, Git control systems and performance control systems;
- Working experience of MVC-frameworks;
- Working experience of XML-technologies in Java;
- At least 3 year experience in Java SE / EE.
- Project team management experience;
- Project management experience.
- Participation in project documentation development and setting requirements for developing software;
- Software development in accordance with set requirements and project documentation;
- Maintaining quality of the code developed by the team;
- Advising the development team on technological challenges;
- Testing and development of program modifications;
- Developed software support;
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Reporting and record keeping.