Unified information accounting system of civil registration records of Russian Federation integrated in infrastructure of online governmentCustomer
AT Consulting Ltd.
Outsourced software development
The aim of creating the Unified information accounting system of civil registration records of Russian Federation is creation and maintenance of a centralized registration data of Russian Federation, ensuring effecting information interaction with automated systems of Russian Federation Civil registry and automated systems of other public authorities for convenient dealing with information of civil registration records.
The main requirement while the system developing was the interaction with the customer, the result of which should have beed presented to clientele. The scheme of the business process automated by the system contains the following steps:
- Fulfilling an online application for public services provision
- Verification of all the information received from the applicant
- Receipt of the application
- Registration of civil status document
- Performance of the service
- Services Result provision
During the system creation the following tasks have been solved:
- Prototyping IS Unified Electronic Register Civil Registry Office
- Intergating the prototype IS Unified Electronic Register Civil Registry Office with elements of infrastructure of online government
- Providing Civil Registry authorities for pilot version of program interface for interaction with the prototype IS Unified Electronic Register Civil Registry Office via regional IEIS
The base of the system architecture is the concept of service oriented architecture (SOA), which contains the core of the performance of the services. While interacting with the Interagency Electronic Interaction System (IEIS), the requirements for the use of electronic signatures of GOST encryption algorithms have been met. The requirement description is published on the Technological Portal of IEIS
The product Oracle SOA Suite has been chosen as a technological base.